We defend professionals charged with crimes against the big, bad, prosecutor to help them maintain their licenses and livelihood. There are several types of crimes but mainly three categories: felony, misdemeanor, and traffic. A crime is a violation of a statute. A statute is a written law passed by a legislative body. A conviction is a formal declaration that someone is guilty of a criminal offense, made by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law. Convictions are life changing. Depending on the conviction, the convicted person may not be able to obtain employment, housing, or the charge can remain on their record, permanently. Our attorneys are experienced with all felony charges and can assist you.
- Death Cases: Murder, Attempted Murder, Vehicular Homicide, and other high profile cases.
- Thefts: Burglaries, Shoplifting, Theft-By-Receiving– felonies and misdemeanors.
- Sex Crimes: Rape, Statutory Rape, Sexual assault and battery, Child Molestation..
- Drug Crimes: possession of cocaine, marijuana, and other narcotics Both possession and possession with the intent to sell.
- Other felonies: Assaults, Battery, Arsons, Property Destruction, Kidnapping, etc
- Hearings that stem from felony cases: Preliminary Hearings, Bond Hearings, Probation violation, Bond Revocation, and more.
Preparation defines the Nicola Cummings Law Firm: Preparation begins in your first meeting with us listening to your story, learning about you, your charges, why you are in the position that you are in and how we can assist with a resolution that helps you and your family.
If you are being investigated for or have been charged with a felony offense in Henry County or the surrounding areas, don’t jeopardize your case any further. Contact our law office immediately to learn more about your rights. A Henry County felony defense lawyer at Nicola Cummings Law Firm is committed to helping you obtain the best possible outcome for your felony case. They will carefully investigate all charges against you and will put together a winning strategy for your felony crimes case.