We defend professionals charged with crimes against the big, bad, prosecutor to help them maintain their licenses and livelihood. There are several types of crimes but mainly three categories: felony, misdemeanor, and traffic. A crime is a violation of a statute. A statute is a written law passed by a legislative body. A conviction is a formal declaration that someone is guilty of a criminal offense, made by the verdict of a jury or the decision of a judge in a court of law. Convictions are life changing. Depending on the conviction, the convicted person may not be able to obtain employment, housing, or the charge can remain on their record, permanently. Our attorneys are experienced with all misdemeanor charges and can assist you.
- Domestic Violence case: Assault, Battery, Simple Battery, Simple Assault,
- Sexual Assault cases: Sexual Battery,
- Driving cases: Driving Under the Influence whether alcohol, drugs, sleeping pills, or a combination; Reckless Driving, Aggressive Driving,
- Conduct cases: Discorderly Conduct, Obstruction, Resisting Arrest, Trespass, Criminal Trespass.
- Theft Case: Theft by Shoplifting, Theft by Deception, Theft By Receiving.
- Traffic Citations: Speeding, Failure to Maintain Lane, Following Too Close,
- Hearings that stem from misdemeanor cases: Preliminary Hearings, Bond Hearings, Probation violation, Bond Revocation, and more.
Preparation defines the Nicola Cummings Law Firm: Preparation begins in your first meeting with us listening to your story, learning about you, your charges, why you are in the position that you are in and how we can assist with a resolution that helps you and your family.
If you are being investigated for or have been charged with a misdemeanor offense in Henry County or the surrounding areas, don’t jeopardize your case any further. Contact our law office immediately to learn more about your rights. A Henry County misdemeanor defense lawyer at Nicola Cummings Law Firm is committed to helping you obtain the best possible outcome for your misdemeanor case. They will carefully investigate all charges against you and will put together a winning strategy for your misdemeanor crimes case.